1. My ideal life would be to work in Africa part of the year and be in the states the rest. What would you suggest to support myself and do ministry? 2. What would I charge for staging homes for sale and how much do I pay my helpers? 3. I have interviewed for many school administrator positions but it seems to be WHO you know determines who gets the job 4. How does a job seeker get around the online applications that ask if you’ve been fired? 5. I see a need to teach good customer service skills around … Read More
1. With the explosive growth of small businesses I want to start a Small Business Concierge service. 2. Ever heard of Michelle Matthews and her Home Cash Flow Solutions? Is this for real? 3. My dream is to start my own IT consulting business, but I find myself being paralyzed with fear over leaving my (somewhat) secure, though, unfulfilling job. How can I overcome this fear? 4. How is it possible to earn money by hosting a podcast show that anybody can download for free? 5. The offshoring of American jobs to other countries solely for the purpose of increasing … Read More
1. How can I be a fertility consultant and stay true to my moral perspective? 2. Why do I feel like I’m mourning over my old job? Is it normal? 3. What printing services could I offer that would garner residual income? 4. Are the needs of former pastors primarily emotional survival or income related? 5. For the past several years I have been stuck in this circle of doom not being able to master anything. Why? 6. Do you and Dave Ramsey ever debate your ideologies?
1. Should I go to medical school just because my parents will pay for it? 2. My parents have enough money but wouldn’t help me pay for a college education. Now I resent them. 3. My husband has been unemployed for two years. He goes on interviews, but no job. He is very discouraged. He has an MBA and is a CPA also. 4. I have no sales experience but long to be in radio advertising. 5. Is currency trading a wholesome occupation for a Christian?
1. Is there a risk of being seen as a job hopper if I switch positions too often? 2. Just wanted to say thanks for giving me nudge to “get out of the nest”. 3. When I’m old and decrepit I’m afraid I’ll look back on my life and wished I’d done more, tried more, and didn’t play it safe. Is that wrong of me to have that kind of concern motivate me? 4. My husband has been unemployed for the past 2 years and no current job prospects. Is there anything he can add to his cv to attract … Read More
1. The “issue” is that I end up switching jobs every 2 years. I don’t feel like it is something bad for my career. Am I crazy? 2. When I find that new job, how can I offer references when the people I currently work with are so toxic? 3. What should the rest of us that have only worked entry level jobs put on our resume besides an exhausted list of duties? 4. How do I battle fear of success? I don’t mind failing at all, but thinking of success tends to freeze me up. 5. How does one … Read More
1. I can’t seem to make enough money to support my family on eBay? 2. If I charge a monthly membership fee for my educational website would that violate “Fair Use” of news articles, pictures, etc.? 3. How do you stay motivated if you don’t have a support system? I am surrounded by non-starters whose contribution is a constant chorus of negativity. 4. I have a phrase/slogan I am considering putting on T-shirts, mugs, hats, etc., but don’t know the first thing about doing this 5. What steps can I take to ensure my business continues operating if I am … Read More
1. As an introvert, how can I make money with my art and music? 2. Dan, have you had mentors along your journey and if so, how did you come across them? 3. What advice could you give me to earn a healthy income with my writing? 4. I think our education system is good at producing good factory workers, horrible at producing innovators. 5. I am hiring for a great opportunity and I am a little shocked that no one has tried to call me about the position. 6. What should I do if I’m addicted to leisure?
1. Is it true that “winners” never quit? 2. Dan — You gave me a $3000+ piece of advice — thanks 3. Do I need consent/release agreements from people I interview, take photos of, video tape etc.? 4. I would like to know if your suggestions will work for those who do not know “God”. 5. How do you go about finding your next line of work that does not feel like work?
1. Last October, I had a stroke and had to have immediate brain surgery. Can you suggest some strategies for dealing with this kind of situation? 2. I work in a job where my employer and some co-workers treat me very poorly. I can’t reason with them, as they would yell and scream if challenged. What would Dan do? 3. How do I apply Covey’s 7 habits to car sales? How do you grow that winwin trust in an hour or less? 4. I was not encouraged to dream growing up so I’m finding it difficult. Are there any good … Read More