85% of the process of finding work you love starts by looking inward first, by looking at your unique personality type along with your values, dreams and passions and your skills.
How the DISC Personality Test Can Help You Find Work You Love
You are most likely reading this because you are looking to pursue work you love. It can be overwhelming trying to figure out your passion, much less how to apply it to work. This is where learning your DISC personality type can give you a big fat easy button.
At 48 Days, we recommend you start with the DISC Personality Test. It will help you identify your personality type and provide you some valuable information on the best career choices for your personality type.
What are the DISC Personality Types?
This is the first question most people ask: what do the letters DISC stand for? In short:
- D stands for the DOMINANT Type, which is highly driven and visionary.
- I stands for the INSPIRING Type which is outgoing and charismatic.
- S stands for the SUPPORTIVE Type which is focused on relationships and steadiness.
- C stands for the CAUTIOUS Type which is logical and analytical.
How Does Understanding My DISC Personality Type Help Me Find a Job or make a Career Choice?
You have four powerful profiles to choose from. Want to know exactly what each report offers?
Click on one of the images below to download a sample report:
We call this the Classic Personality Profile because it gives you everything you need to start on your path of self discovery, to improve your life and to find or create work you love.
Interested in not only learning about your personality style, but how it fits into your Spiritual gifts and values? The Christian Gifts and Values Profile includes the 48 Days Classic Profile, PLUS a Spiritual Gifts inventory to help you understand possible areas of gifting in your life and the areas of ministry in which you can actively be involved AND a Values Style Profile to help you understand the internal value system you use daily to make judgments about tasks, relationships, issues, events, and goals.
No matter what business you are in, we are ALL selling something. Even in your personal relationships, sales tactics work in deepening connections, as you are relating with the other person and identifying their needs before moving forward with your own agenda.
The information in our Sales Style Report is designed to help you become a better salesperson. By understanding your inherent selling style you will be better able to communicate, motivate, persuade and ultimately close more deals, move more product or sell more services. On top of that, it helps you understand how to sell to the different personality styles so you really are able to identify and connect with them.
We all know diets can fail, and exercise programs fizzle as your attitude sees it as a necessary evil and a drudgery you must endure. But when you learn what motivates you and best fitness tips for your style, you may just find something that really sticks!
This personality profile takes your unique personality style and helps you see exactly what type of fitness program fits you best.
The Group Dynamics report is a powerful way to gain insights for your whole team as a unit! Utilize any of our profile options – Classic, Christian or Sales and then pull up to 70 individual reports together* for an analysis of how they all work together!
Why the DISC Personality Test?
The DISC Personality Assessment has been around since the 1920s and is backed by years of validity testing. With our DISC test online, in less than 20 minutes, and by answering only 24 questions, you immediately get a report back with 25+ pages of insights into how you can thrive in any situation and best communicate with others.
In every DISC analysis, you get:
- Historical Character match – find out what people in history had a similar DISC personality type to you
- Communication tips – including motivational characteristics, your value to a group, and personal growth areas
- DISC in the Workplace – how you relate to others at work
- PowerDISC – Your strengths in leadership
- Career Match – a starting point for ideas on where your personality style thrives
- Optional Biblical Overview and Match – find out who in the Bible had a similar personality style, and how you can use your style as your spiritual gifting to positively impact others
- Your Personal Image Assessment – How you respond under pressure and how you tend to see yourself
- Action Plan – for improving your interpersonal skills
Our DISC test online is fully automated. The results are immediately available for download with no need for hard copies.