Below you will find resources that I often refer to.
Some are simply free information, others are links to businesses and professionals I recommend.
Authors, Writers and Bloggers
- 48 Days Write to the Bank Toolkit
- 48 Days Press
- Kary Oberbrunner’s Author Academy Elite
- 48 Days Eagles
- Amazon Create Space
- US Library of Congress Copyright Office
- ISBNs – R.R. Bowker
- Ray Edwards’ Free Copywriting Training Video Series
- Erin Casey’s 8 Weeks to Authorship Program
- How to Blog Resource – Michael Hyatt
- Freelance Writer Resources
- 48 Days Eagles
- 48 Days Coaching Mastery Program: the Coaching Certification program to not only equip you as a coach, but prepare you with a sustainable business!
- Coaching 101 – online course to cover the nuts & bolts of coaching (included in Coaching Mastery)
- Become a DISC Certified Trainer (complete with ten free profiles)
- Learn about using DISC Profiles in your business (includes DISC branding/customization when you purchase in bulk)
Resources/Workshops to Find the Work You Love
Relationships / Marriage
- Dan Miller’s Mastermind Udemy Course – How to create your own Mastermind group
- Dan Miller’s Living, Loving and Working audio – hear Dan and Joanne’s personal story of entrepreneurship and raising a family.
- Mama Says Namaste –
Ashley takes families from surviving to thriving by helping them uncover how “the uniqueness in each of us strengthens all of us”. She guides parents through identifying their strengths – and also their triggers – to live with intention and not simply reaction to the chaos of an ever-growing family. Through her podcast, blogging, coaching and personality “snapshots”, she provides tools and action steps to aid families in creating a life they love to come home to. AND…she just so happens to be Dan and Joanne Miller’s daughter.
- One Extraordinary Marriage Course