As we reach the end of the year, it’s a great time for a tune up. Ask yourself where you’re going, where you want to be. What dreams are you going to bring to life in 2019? What will make you smile at this time next year?
Episode #637 November 23, 2018
Hi, this is Dan Miller – and yes you’re listening to the 48 Days Radio show – where each week we take 48 minutes to dive into real life questions about finding your passion, deciding what kind of life you want to live – and then finding or creating work that allows you to show up every day, excited to be able to do something that is meaningful, fulfilling – and profitable. This is where normal, indecision and ambiguity come to die. Welcome to the 48 Days Radio Show.
1. We bought a business but have not made one single sale. What should we do?
2. I’m still good – but slow. How can I get a job?
3. Does this idea have legs?
4. I’m 63 – is that too old to start a business?
5. My family feels that any self improvement and or spiritual growth is a scam or mid life crisis, and they just KNOW that the only way to earn a living is through a regular JOB!
Plus: let’s look at a timeline for publishing a book
What dream will you bring to life in 2019?
Join us on our Acres of Diamonds Cruise.
Social Media Marketing World – lots of you are asking about this one conference that I attend every year. March 20-22, 2019 San Diego
Freshbooks – To claim your month long unrestricted free trial with no credit card required, go to FreshBooks.com/48days and enter ’48 Days” in the “How Did You Hear About Us?” section.
More about negative family members on the podcast: What if the negative person is my spouse?
Do you feel like you’re too old to make new things happen? Here are some tips and resources to make your stability and maturity a plus in your job search.
Share this Post