Is It Possible To Find Joy In Your Calling?
A college student wants to know if I’ve always been sure about doing what God has called me to do. And the answer is Yes – I’ve always been pretty clear about my call, even though my work has changed many times. Our work can change even while our call remains the same.
Episode #636 November 16, 2018
Hi, this is Dan Miller – and yes you’re listening to the 48 Days Radio show – where each week we take 48 minutes to dive into real life questions about finding your passion, deciding what kind of life you want to live – and then finding or creating work that allows you to show up every day, excited to be able to do something that is meaningful, fulfilling – and profitable.This is where normal, indecision and ambiguity come to die.Welcome to the 48 Days Radio Show.
1. Did you ever have doubts about what God’s plan for your life was?
2. What would you say to someone who thinks that they are “too deep” in their “work” (job) to make a drastic change to turn their life into “Work You Love?”
3. How do you personally NOT “separate your work and worship,” as stated in the book?
4. What if, as a college student, you can’t seem to find “work that you love” in a company, do you choose not work for that company? (despite that maybe you currently can’t find another option?)
5. What do I do when everything that I am ‘good’ at is not anything that I can make a decent living off of?
• Unique (sometimes crazy) jobs
• How do I track my goals?
What’s Next For You This Week:
Have you found a way to express your greatest joy?
Resources for Writers:
• Find out more about the 48 Days Book Publishing service.
• We have a ton of resources for authors and writers in the 48 Days Eagles Community, including publishers, editors, graphic designers, and fellow authors. Check it out here.
Book Recommendation: The Millionaire Next Door by Thomas Stanley