[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/workyoulove/48Days-2018-05-04.mp3″ image=”https://www.48days.com/images/48days-logo-sq.jpg” background=”blurred_logo” social_linkedin=”true” ]
This week, we hear from a discouraged 27-year-old who says he has no idea what he wants to do with his life. He says, “I don’t know what I’m passionate about or what I’m great at.” I shared his concerns with my Coaching Mastery students. Check out their answers.
Episode #610 May 04, 2018
Hi, this is Dan Miller – and yes you’re listening to the 48 Days Radio show – where each week we take 48 minutes to dive into real life questions about finding your passion, deciding what kind of life you want to live – and then finding or creating work that allows you to show up every day, excited to be able to do something that is meaningful, fulfilling – and profitable. This is where normal, indecision and ambiguity come to die. Welcome to the 48 Days Radio Show.
- Dan, what would you do in my shoes?
- What can a nurse transition into that is not as physically intense
- How can I find customers for my used furniture pieces?
- I want to coach but I feel like I’m the person I would like to help.
- I’m 27 years old. I’ve been working for 10 years. I graduated college with two undergraduate degrees, neither of which I am using, nor do I seem to be using any of the skills I acquired in college. I have no idea what I am called to do in life.
[bctt tweet=”Your ability to see will never broaden when you only see yourself. ― Shannon L. Alder” username=”48daysteam”]
Call to Action:
Feeling down? Find someone in need, and then do something to help that person.”
“The 48 Days to the work you love podcast” is sponsored by Health IQ, an insurance company that helps health conscious people like runners, cyclist, weightlifters and vegetarians get lower rates on their life insurance. Go to healthiq.com/48Days to support the show and see if you qualify.
Right now, FreshBooks is offering a 30 day, unrestricted free trial to my listeners. To claim it, just go to FreshBooks.com/48days and enter 48 DAYS in the “How Did You Hear About Us?” section.
Insurance options for self-employed or independent contractors:
Do you have what it takes to be a coach? Check out our Coaching Mastery Program.
Meet Dan and Joanne at:
- Igniting Souls Conference in Columbus, Ohio Oct. 26-28th, 2018
- Kent Julian’s Paid to Speak Conference in Atlanta on August 23-25th, 2018
- Podcast Movement in Philadelphia on July 24-26th, 2018
- Cliff Ravenscraft’s Free the Dream Conference in Franklin, TN on September 7-9th, 2018
48 Days Eagles — Join this exploding community of achievers!
To submit a question comment or success story for the Podcast, send your note to [email protected]