If you don’t find a job, create something that gives you meaningful work. The name of my book is 48 Days To the Work You Love, not job you love because the work you love doesn’t necessarily have to be in a job.
Episode #613 May 25, 2018
Hi, this is Dan Miller – and yes you’re listening to the 48 Days Radio show – where each week we take 48 minutes to dive into real life questions about finding your passion, deciding what kind of life you want to live – and then finding or creating work that allows you to show up every day, excited to be able to do something that is meaningful, fulfilling – and profitable. This is where normal, indecision and ambiguity come to die. Welcome to the 48 Days Radio Show.
1. I have found your book, 48 Days…, very informative, insightful, and helpful in many ways – except one – being able to actually land my dream job.
2. I need to get going in ministry again, but I don’t have a seminary degree or divinity degree.
3. I’m a sack of meat slumped in a cheap office chair.
4. I’ve been a school band director for 15 years and am looking to make a career change.
Call to Action:
How can you move directly toward your dream without waiting for anyone to pick you?
Resources to help you create work you love:
“The 48 Days to the work you love podcast” is sponsored by Weebly. Weebly lets you build your brand, promote your products, process payment, manage inventory, and engage directly with your customers. Go to weebly.com/48days to learn more and get 15% off your first purchase. You’ll see this welcome: We love 48 Days to the Work You Love. Glad you do too.
Do you have what it takes to be a coach? Find out here.
Todd and Emily who created our 48 Days song – https://www.giftysong.com
Meet Dan and Joanne at:
• Igniting Souls Conference in Columbus, Ohio Oct. 26-28th, 2018
• Kent Julian’s Paid to Speak Conference in Atlanta on August 23-25th, 2018
• Podcast Movement in Philadelphia on July 24-26th, 2018
• Cliff Ravenscraft’s Free the Dream Conference in Franklin, TN on September 7-9th, 2018
Join this exploding community of achievers — https://48dayseagles.com/
To submit a question comment or success story for the Podcast, send your note to askdan@48Days.com