A now former member of our Eagles community shared an experience where his “optimism” nearly set him up for a scam. It has been revealed to him that a positive thinking is dangerous and he wants no part of it. Clearly, I’m willing to risk what my optimistic thinking leads me to.
Episode #826 April 15, 2022
Hi this is Dan Miller – and yes you’re listening to the 48 Days Radio show – where each week we take 48 minutes to dive into real life questions about finding your passion, deciding what kind of life you want to live – and then finding or creating work that allows you to show up every day, excited to be able to do something that is meaningful, fulfilling – and profitable. This is where normal, indecision and ambiguity come to die. Welcome to the 48 Days Radio Show.
Does positive thinking make you more vulnerable to being taken advantage of?
What should you do if you’ve failed to reach a goal?
What’s your best next action if you’ve been fired from a job?
What are some steps to increase your positive thinking?
Quotation:“We don’t see things as they are, we see them as we are.” – Anais NinClick To Tweet
8 Questions To Ask Yourself to Mine Your Own Acres of Diamonds and Unearth the Opportunities that Exist In Your Life – 48days.com/questions
Seven Steps for Increasing your Positive Thinking
- Control what you think about – what you allow into your mind
- Spend time with people who are already performing at the level at which you want to perform
- Eliminate “excusitis” from your speech
- Stretch your vision to see what can be; not what is
- Set goals that excite and inspire you
- Invest in yourself – in ways that build your mental and spiritual power
- Don’t wait for perfect conditions – anticipate obstacles and solve them as they arise
How You Can Help The Show
If you find this podcast helpful, please Subscribe and Review it on iTunes. It’s a great way to support the show and only takes a few seconds.
Have a Question for Dan?
Submit your questions at www.48days.com/askdan
If I use your question we’ll send you an autographed copy of 48 Days to the Work and Life You Love