1. As an introvert, how can I make money with my art and music? 2. Dan, have you had mentors along your journey and if so, how did you come across them? 3. What advice could you give me to earn a healthy income with my writing? 4. I think our education system is good at producing good factory workers, horrible at producing innovators. 5. I am hiring for a great opportunity and I am a little shocked that no one has tried to call me about the position. 6. What should I do if I’m addicted to leisure?
1. Is it true that “winners” never quit? 2. Dan — You gave me a $3000+ piece of advice — thanks 3. Do I need consent/release agreements from people I interview, take photos of, video tape etc.? 4. I would like to know if your suggestions will work for those who do not know “God”. 5. How do you go about finding your next line of work that does not feel like work?
1. Last October, I had a stroke and had to have immediate brain surgery. Can you suggest some strategies for dealing with this kind of situation? 2. I work in a job where my employer and some co-workers treat me very poorly. I can’t reason with them, as they would yell and scream if challenged. What would Dan do? 3. How do I apply Covey’s 7 habits to car sales? How do you grow that winwin trust in an hour or less? 4. I was not encouraged to dream growing up so I’m finding it difficult. Are there any good … Read More
1. Do you have any additional pointers regarding negotiating salary for jobs with non-profit organizations.? 2. A whistle-blower lawsuit was the Kiss of death to my career, life, and etc. it has been 4 years… without job… any thoughts? 3. Should I cut back on my church volunteering to start my new business? 4. I’m wondering about how an external Locus of Control affects spirituality. 5. My fatherly instincts tell me to sacrifice my dream for the kids, my soul screams to pursue a new career. What do I do?
1. Can I make money as a dealer of unique and/or vintage CARS and Trucks? 2. My work has sucked all the creative juices out of me. Now I can’t think of anything I would “love” to do. 3. If CEOs are being fired how can any of us have job security? 4. So how do I establish myself as a (paid) speaker? 5. When is it okay to be a pastor?
1. Are Government Grants difficult to get? 2. How do I decide on a price for the pies and rolls I want to sell? 3. Should I find one job and stay with it until I retire? 4. What if I don’t want another corporate job? Do I have any options? 5. Why do you promote starting a business when most businesses fail? 6. Are there still new ideas left to start?
1. Is it prudent to write it with a pseudonym? I have a high profile job and it if takes off I don’t’ want all the attention? 2. Where can a teenage author find a publisher? 3. How should prioritize all of my varied interests? 4. Anything I’ve been interested in and passionate about seems to have a two year attention span. 5. Can I reprint and sell your material as long as I show you as the copyright holder? 6. Isn’t it risky moving my family to another country without a career plan?
1. How do I stand out in a sea of candidates who are all more qualified than me? 2. How soon would you recommend following up to not seem too pushy? 3. How I can focus my varied skills on a concrete path? 4. I have to step down from my church job because I’m not making any money, and I feel guilty! 5. A friend and someone I looked up to at church gave me a small business that I don’t enjoy. 6. What is your opinion of CrowdFunding for launching my business?
What if your passion does not pay? 1. Does God care where we live? 2. How do I write a book when I’m citing medical textbooks? 3. Is my “life opportunity” worth more than what a job will pay? 4. Can we share our vision to get sponsors for our ministry? 5. What if your passion does not pay?
1. In light of the homeless guy’s video (Ted Williams) will there come a time when resumes use video? 2. My problem is that I have too many great ideas. What’s your process of focusing and prioritizing ideas?? 3. I live in a small remote town in Colorado and I do not want to move to the city to just get a job. 4. Is it feasible to make a living as a freelance white paper writer or copywriter? 5. Timothy Ferris and Good Ol’ Dale Carnegie of “How to Win Friends and Influence People” fame have different views on … Read More