I’m going to begin with a story – ask some deep questions for us to think about, give you a clear definition of success and end with a 1-min clip from Mr. Holland’s Opus.
Episode #619 July 06, 2018
Hi, this is Dan Miller – and yes you’re listening to the 48 Days Radio show – where each week we take 48 minutes to dive into real life questions about finding your passion, deciding what kind of life you want to live – and then finding or creating work that allows you to show up every day, excited to be able to do something that is meaningful, fulfilling – and profitable. This is where normal, indecision and ambiguity come to die. Welcome to the 48 Days Radio Show.
1. The Mexican Fisherman
2. What do success and freedom mean to you? How will it change your life when you get there?
3. What do you really need to be happy and fulfilled?
4. Would a simpler life allow you more freedom from chasing more money?
5. What’s the price you are paying for getting more?
6. If you died tomorrow, what unfulfilled dreams would you regret having never lived? 7. What’s keeping you from living those dreams today?
Call to Action:
Are you already successful?
Acres of Diamonds Cruise – Check out the details and Download Your Free Copy of the classic book, Acres of Diamonds
Meet Dan and Joanne at:
- Igniting Souls Conference in Columbus, Ohio Oct. 26-28th, 2018
- Kent Julian’s Paid to Speak Conference in Atlanta on August 23-25th, 2018
- Podcast Movement in Philadelphia on July 24-26th, 2018
- Cliff Ravenscraft’s Free the Dream Conference in Franklin, TN on September 7-9th, 2018
To submit a question comment or success story for the Podcast, send your note to askdan@48Days.com