Who’s writing the story of your life?
- I love being in college but hate going to class. Should I continue?
- I have a new Christmas piano CD that has been getting great reviews but I’ve only sold a few. What do I need to do?
- How regulated is homeschooling in Tennessee?
- I’m currently 30 years old and have recently started a small business in Construction. I take my work seriously and always go the extra mile, but I know there’s more out there for me.
- I am a 19 year old young man with a passion for farming. I don’t have much money to get started but the thought of working for several years doing something I don’t like makes me cringe.
“Most people don’t write their story – they read it. Someone else wrote it.” – John Maxwell
Mentioned in Podcast
www.casper.com/sleepyoulove and use code SleepYouLove to get $50 toward any purchase – and free shipping
48Days.com/acres – to be one of our 1000 48 Days Seminar coordinators
Harrys.com – use 48Days as the code to get $5.00 off your purchase of Dan’s favorite razor
48Days.com/Mondays – Dan’s 5-step process for dealing with change
https://www.48days.com/video – If you’re just getting started on the 48 Days process
Coaching with Excellence – February 4-5th, 2016
The Ultimate Advantage Cruise – February 2017
48 Days Coaching Mastery Program – for those wanting to build a high level business in coaching