Podcast: Play in new window | Download
1. How I got 22 new coaching clients at one event.
2. Dan, a criminal record does not automatically disqualify an applicant from employment consideration.
3. I found a reason to work even if I don’t need the money.
4. How do I stop getting burnt out once a year?
5. Would you be willing to comment on “Deliberate Practice” ?
An old Japanese proverb says, “The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The second-best time is now.”
Innovate – register and do an interview with Dan
Social Media Marketing – meet Dan in San Diego
Court McCracken’s new book – Art Nurture: The Simple Guide to Cultivating Your Creativity
Jonathan Milligan’s project and fundraiser: The Gift – What You Have That the Richest Man Can’t Buy.
The Innovate Process
1. Define Uniqueness – Focus your passion
2. Build Authority – Grow your craft and confidence
3. Establish Your Voice – Expand your audience and connections
4. Leverage and Prosper – Deliver your work, give people what they want