Ryan says he just got a 40% pay increase……but feels like he’s lost his sense of vision and purpose. Is it possible to work a job just for the money and still develop and live out your vision for a meaningful life?
Episode #623 August 03, 2018
Hi, this is Dan Miller – and yes you’re listening to the 48 Days Radio show – where each week we take 48 minutes to dive into real life questions about finding your passion, deciding what kind of life you want to live – and then finding or creating work that allows you to show up every day, excited to be able to do something that is meaningful, fulfilling – and profitable. This is where normal, indecision and ambiguity come to die. Welcome to the 48 Days Radio Show.
1. I know what I’m called to do but am met with one obstacle after another.
2. I’ve been a homeschooling mom for 14 years. How do I find the work I love?
3. I have been at my current position for over 11.5 years but have now been suspended indefinitely?
4. I just got promoted but feel like I’ve lost my vision.
Call to Action
What are you doing now that proves you have a great mind?
Freshbooks – To claim your month long unrestricted free trial with no credit card required, go to freshbooks.com/48days
and enter “48 Days” in the “How Did You Hear About Us?” section.
Casper – Get $50 toward select mattresses by visiting Casper.com/sleepyoulove and using sleepyoulove at checkout. Terms and conditions apply
A Look At My Podcast Feed:
- Kent Julian — Live it Forward
- Jaime Masters — The Eventual Millionaire
- Brendon Burchard — High Performance Habits
- The Chase Jarvis Live Show
- Kent Coleman — EntreLeadership
- Pat Flynn — Smart Passive Income
- Chris Gillebeau — Side Hustle School
To submit a question comment or success story for the Podcast, send your note to askdan@48Days.com
Share this Post