Could you change the terminology of how you describe your life? Many people say they are busting their behinds to just get by. What if you said you are busting your behind to change the world? Same effort – just a different expectation or expected outcome. Let’s talk about this and more in today’s episode.
Episode #645 January 04, 2019
Hi, this is Dan Miller – and yes you’re listening to the 48 Days Radio show – where each week we take 48 minutes to dive into real life questions about finding your passion, deciding what kind of life you want to live – and then finding or creating work that allows you to show up every day, excited to be able to do something that is meaningful, fulfilling – and profitable. This is where normal, indecision and ambiguity come to die. Welcome to the 48 Days Radio Show.
1. New ideas for the Eagles $1000 business loans
2. How should I respond to “What is your salary requirement?”
3. I’m doing much more work than my co-worker but we both get paid the same. What should I do?
4. When do you suggest I start the process of hiring a coach?
5. How do I get rights back from a publisher that’s no longer in business?
6. What do you think about other personality tests like Enneagram, StrengthsFinder, Myers Briggs, etc.?
Quotation:“You can’t build a reputation on what you are going to do.” —Henry FordClick To Tweet
This Week’s Challenge:
Give your all not to just get by, but to change the world.
Who Are You And Why Are You Here? Understanding who you are and what opportunities are out there is the first step toward creating the future you’re excited about! Get my 11-page workbook Who Are You and Why Are You Here at 48days.com/why
Looking to hire a coach? Find out about Dan’s coaching services as well as the team of 48 Days Certified Coaches that are available to help you here.
Forget Your Dream, Dan, Go Back To Milking Cows – Listen to the podcast one listener refers to in this week’s episode here.
Creative Job Opening at Seth Godin’s company – https://seths.blog/join-the-studio/ Are you a candidate?
Share this Post