1. I got fired from my job in August 2013 and know it was the best thing that happened to me.
2. How do you go about handling your speaking fees and taxes?
3. I’ve been working for a company for over 20 years & need a change.
4. I’ve just come to terms that I don’t like sales.
5. I’ve always wanted to have start my own business, but the risk to my family scares my wife and me.
Quotation – “Good intentions are no excuse for incompetence or poor results.” Peter Drucker
Audiblepodcast.com/48days for free copy of
- Wisdom Meets Passion: When Generations Collide and Collaborate By Dan Miller and Jared Angaza
- Selling with Noble Purpose: How to Drive Revenue and Do Work that Makes You Proud By Lisa MacLeod
- Secrets of Closing the Sale By Zig Ziglar
- How to Win Friends & Influence People By Dale Carnegie
48 Days Bronze Eagle Creation
Joanne’s new book – Be Your Finest Art
The Ultimate Advantage Cruise – Feb 2015
Coaching with Excellence – August 28-29