1. I’m afraid I’ll work the rest of my life in an unfulfilling field.
2. I was “promoted to unemployment” last January.
3. I have a mortgage, 3 kids, a beautiful wife, but, I simply cannot work in the mall another day!
4. How does one determine if the risks are worth taking? How does one determine if your “risks” are just your fears?
5. I’m approaching my 40s and feel very discouraged with where my life is at..its very far from the life I envisioned for myself as a child and as a teenager.
Quotation – “I didn’t have time” actually means, “it wasn’t important enough.” – Seth Godin
Complimentary access to Dan’s Udemy course – The Ultimate Advantage – How to Create Your Own Mastermind Group
Innovate – May 22-23
The Ultimate Advantage Cruise – Feb 15-22, 2015
Coaching with Excellence – August 28-29