1. Is it prudent to write it with a pseudonym? I have a high profile job and it if takes off I don’t’ want all the attention? 2. Where can a teenage author find a publisher? 3. How should prioritize all of my varied interests? 4. Anything I’ve been interested in and passionate about seems to have a two year attention span. 5. Can I reprint and sell your material as long as I show you as the copyright holder? 6. Isn’t it risky moving my family to another country without a career plan?
1. How do I stand out in a sea of candidates who are all more qualified than me? 2. How soon would you recommend following up to not seem too pushy? 3. How I can focus my varied skills on a concrete path? 4. I have to step down from my church job because I’m not making any money, and I feel guilty! 5. A friend and someone I looked up to at church gave me a small business that I don’t enjoy. 6. What is your opinion of CrowdFunding for launching my business?
What if your passion does not pay? 1. Does God care where we live? 2. How do I write a book when I’m citing medical textbooks? 3. Is my “life opportunity” worth more than what a job will pay? 4. Can we share our vision to get sponsors for our ministry? 5. What if your passion does not pay?
1. In light of the homeless guy’s video (Ted Williams) will there come a time when resumes use video? 2. My problem is that I have too many great ideas. What’s your process of focusing and prioritizing ideas?? 3. I live in a small remote town in Colorado and I do not want to move to the city to just get a job. 4. Is it feasible to make a living as a freelance white paper writer or copywriter? 5. Timothy Ferris and Good Ol’ Dale Carnegie of “How to Win Friends and Influence People” fame have different views on … Read More
1. Should I take a new job if I’ve working to develop my own business? 2. What benefits do you reap by dealing with contractors vs. employees? 3. How do I find a non-profit to fund my social entrepreneurial proposal? 4. I lost company funds in a failed investment – now they’re coming after me? 5. I’m struggling with a great deal of depression, feeling of isolation, loneliness, paranoia, fear, anxiety, debilitating fatigue, and sleeplessness. Can I find work that removes all of these?
1. How do you know if your passion is what you should do for a living, or just a hobby? 2. At what point do I quit my 40 hour a week job and devote all my time to my small business? 3. Job was eliminated. 58 not ready to retire. Wife says get a regular job. 4. How do I become better at communicating with people? 5. People around me say I’m crazy to give up my benefits and pension.
1. What are your thoughts on a judgment recovery business? 2. How can I be more business-minded and less caregiving? 3. Should I be pragmatic or follow my heart? 4. Long story short, I am a 42 year-old failure. 5. My husband has been looking for a job for at least three years.
1. How do I protect my idea for a “green” product? 2. How do you respond to Mike Rowe (Dirty Jobs) saying that following your passion is probably some of the worst advice he ever received 3. Do I need a Masters Degree to successfully run a retail business? 4. How do I make my new business profitable in 3-6 months? 5. Can I be a successful math coach? 6. How often should I keep calling after interviewing for a job?
1. Can I live out Benjamin Franklin’s 13 virtues? 2. I’ll be 54 this month and still have no direction in life. 3. How are you able to operate a multi-million dollar company without employees? 4. My resume is sporadic and almost ADD-like! I get a traditional job and quit 6 months in. 5. I am living in a homeless shelter (because of my job loss). I do not know which way to go nor what to do. 6. How do you grow a craft business where the limiting factor is the time of the designer?
1. How did I get the rights to use Taking Care of Business as the lead-in for my podcast? 2. How can I get liability insurance for advice that I give? 3. Can I start a real business – or am I just creating a job for myself? 4. Can I get paid for my reading skills? 5. Do I need a job to finance my business? 6. Can a person learn to sell – or is it something you either have or don’t have?