- I really want to make $150,000 + this year. I saw your interview with Michael Hyatt about how to do that. Do you think someone can do this starting (nearly) from scratch?
- How can I get past a poor work history?
- Can I leave a good job after only 10 months?
- Life does not allow me to do what I most enjoy.
- What are your thoughts on the statement, “Jack of all trades and a Master of none.”
“We don’t see things the way they are, we see things the way we are.” — Anais Nin
The Strangest Secret YouTube Video of Earl Nightingale’s message
The War of Art: Break Through the Blocks and Win Your Inner Creative Battles Paperback – by Steven Pressfield
The Empowered Artist: A Call to Action for Musicians, Writers, Visual Artists, and Anyone Who Wants to Make a Difference With Their Creativity — Bob Baker
Steal Like an Artist: 10 Things Nobody Told You About Being Creative — by Austin Kleon