What’s more important – your life or your work?
- Ten Characteristics of People who end up Rich
- How do we help our children find their creativity when they are in schools where “They are being molded to conform, memorize, do exactly what they are told, and create predictable things…”
- How can I get my blog shared over 1,000 times like Derek did?
- Here’s a free ebook – “5 Ways To Balance Your Life”
- I cannot imagine living a life where work isn’t the highest priority and use of my time!
- What’s the most effective process for getting a new job?
- I feel uncomfortable working with people who are taking advantage of the company day in and day out.
Send ideas on creating entrepreneurial children to:
“At the end of life, it’s the laughter, the tears, the shared joys
and the shared heartaches we remember. The wealth, the work,
the trials and problems are as nothing. It’s the quality of our days
and the people we share them with that make the difference.”
Ten Characteristics of People who end up Rich (provided by you the listeners)
- Expects Success
- Creates a clear plan
- Works Hard
- Avoids Debt
- Be teachable and a lifelong learner
- Exercise self-control, persistence, and delayed gratification.
- Accept Personal Responsibility
- Keep Good Company
- Be Opportunity Conscious
- Enjoy the present but plans for the future
Text 48Days to 33444 for our free resource of the week
Today’s show is brought to you by Harrys.com – use 48 Days as the code to get $5.00 off your purchase of Dan’s favorite shaving razor.
5 Ways to Balance Your Life – ToddStocker.com — look for the elephant
Escaping Shawshank – special discount code for podcast listeners: freedom2015
Coaching with Excellence – September 3-4th
Share this Post