1. Do you think it’s wise to invest in multi-level marketing as a career choice?
2. Do you believe money attracts more money?
3. Should I continue toward my goal, progressively realizing a worthy ideal and cut a new trail, or prolong misery and mediocrity because my income has ceased?
4. How can I locate hiring managers and recruiters to interview on my podcast?
5. My husband is a great guy disguised as a narcissist, alcoholic and often times immature, temper tantrum having ego maniac 🙂 I am a realist and I am concerned about the reality of my well-being, as well as the well-being of those who I am closest to.
“Most success springs from an obstacle or failure. I became a cartoonist largely because I failed in my goal of becoming a successful executive.” — Scott Adams
Audiblepodcast.com/48days for free copy of
David and Goliath: Underdogs, Misfits, and the Art of Battling Giants | [Malcolm Gladwell]
Joanne’s new book – Be Your Finest Art
The Ultimate Advantage Cruise – Feb 2015
Coaching with Excellence – August 28-29
Podcast from May 30 where I talked about kids with businesses Go Ahead Hurt Me