- What am I giving up for my success in business?
- I want to do something stupid.
- Is it true that Entrepreneurs suck at mental health?
- Why don’t we just close our schools for two years and see what happens?
- What are 12 things that make you unique?
- If they don’t care – don’t waste your time.
If you want to build a ship, don’t drum up people to collect wood and don’t assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Helpful Resources:”Today’s show is brought to you by Audible, please visit audiblepodcast.com/
How to Think Like Leonardo da Vinci: Seven Steps to Genius Every Day
Think and Grow Rich By Napoleon Hill