If you’re passionate but not making money, you’ll burn out. If you’re making money but not passionate, you’ll burn out. Either way, the world misses out on your message.
Episode #863 December 30, 2022
Hi this is Dan Miller – and yes you’re listening to the 48 Days Radio show – where each week we take 48 minutes to dive into real-life questions about finding your passion, deciding what kind of life you want to live – and then finding or creating work that allows you to show up every day, excited to be able to do something that is meaningful, fulfilling – and profitable. This is where normal, indecision and ambiguity come to die. Welcome to the 48 Days Radio Show.
What are the three kinds of entrepreneurs?
- 49% of entrepreneurs are super passionate about what they’re doing but they’re not making any money. They burn out because they’re not making enough money to live on.
- 49% of entrepreneurs who are making good money but they’re not passionate about what they’re doing. They burn out because they don’t enjoy their work.
- 2% of entrepreneurs have turned their passion into profits. They are successful because they have both.
Why would anyone listen to me?
Take your unique experiences and share them.
It’s not about the degrees or the accolades.
How do I get clarity on what I have to offer?
- Get clear on your passion
- What do people
- What is something you used to struggle with but now you enjoy success at?
Who is my ideal customer/client?
Does everyone really have a passion worth sharing?
Quotation:“You can get fired from a job, but you can’t get fired from your passion. So find your passion and you can always create work that matters, for people who care.” Dan MillerClick To Tweet
Listener Feedback – 48days.com/feedback
Get your free chapter and other bonuses of Turn Your Passions Into Profits: passionsintoprofitsbook.com/48Days
Need help finding your own sweet spot (where your passion, your talent and the ability to make a profit meet)? Join us for a FREE Masterclass with Dan Miller on Thursday, January 5th, 2023. Two times to choose from: 1 PM and 7 PM CT. Save your seat here.
How You Can Help The Show
If you find this podcast helpful, please Subscribe and Review it on iTunes. It’s a great way to support the show and only takes a few seconds.
Share this episode with a friend by clicking the social icons at the top or bottom of this post.
Have a Question for Dan?
Submit your questions at www.48days.com/askdan
If I use your question we’ll send you an autographed copy of 48 Days to the Work and Life You Love