[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/workyoulove/48Days-2018-02-23.mp3″ image=”https://www.48days.com/images/48days-logo-sq.jpg” background=”blurred_logo” social_linkedin=”true” ]
Episode #600 February 23, 2018
Did you make a mistake with your new job decision? Whether you started your own business and then realized you thrive in the structure of a traditional job or you found work you love but don’t like the company you’re working for, that’s okay. It’s part of the journey.
Hi this is Dan Miller – and yes you’re listening to the 48 Days Radio show – where each week we take 48 minutes to dive into real life questions about finding your passion, deciding what kind of life you want to live – and then finding or creating work that allows you to show up every day, excited to be able to do something that is meaningful, fulfilling – and profitable. This is where normal, indecision and ambiguity come to die. Welcome to the 48 Days Radio Show.
1. I started an online church called Church for Entrepreneurs
2. I have my own new business and now realize I LOVED MY OLD JOB!
3. Rise of the Youpreneur – interview with Chris Ducker
4. I am disheartened by the lack of teamwork from my coworkers
5. I can’t go to SMMW this year because I’m getting rid of debt.
[bctt tweet=”“The only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do.” – Steve Jobs” username=”@48daysteam”]
Meet Dan and Joanne at Igniting Souls Conference in Columbus, Ohio Oct. 26-28th, 2018
The health plan I used: postmypath.com/48days
Listener Amos Johnson Jr. PhD – Church for Entrepreneurs
48DaysEagles.com – Membership in this exploding community of achievers!
To submit a question comment or success story for the Podcast, send your note to [email protected]
Action Step for this week:
- Skills & Abilities
- Personality Traits (get your DISC Personality Profile here)
- Values, Dreams & Passions