1. I feel like I’m on the sideline of a football game ready to go in, but have no pads, helmet, or playbook.
2. My husband sold over $500,000 in product and only made $45,000. Does that seem right to you?
3. How do I organize my research to write a book?
4. I just know change is in the air. Just looking for the map
5. I don’t want to be pressured into doing new things – I just want to be accepted and supported in my difficult situation.
“Being good in business is the most fascinating kind of art. Making money is art and working is art and good business is the best art.” Andy Warhol.
Audible.com for free copy of Thrive: The Third Metric to Redefining Success and Creating a Life of Well-Being, Wisdom, and Wonder
Innovate – May 22-23
The Ultimate Advantage Cruise – Feb 2015
Coaching with Excellence – August 28-29