Can you change your destiny? A discouraged listener believes she has no chance in life – that it’s probably the way we were born that determines our destiny. Do you agree? I don’t want to paint it as being easy, but I certainly believe we can draw a line in the sand based on our past life, and decide what we want our future to be. Send me your comments about how we can help this lady at askdan@48Days.com
Episode #650 February 08, 2019
Hi, this is Dan Miller – and yes you’re listening to the 48 Days Radio show – where each week we take 48 minutes to dive into real life questions about finding your passion, deciding what kind of life you want to live – and then finding or creating work that allows you to show up every day, excited to be able to do something that is meaningful, fulfilling – and profitable. This is where normal, indecision and ambiguity come to die. Welcome to the 48 Days Radio Show.
Questions this week:
1. I have no chance in this life – maybe it’s the way we were born.
2. I graduated at 38 years old from college. Where can I find a prescription to live the rest of my life doing the work I would love?
3. It makes life so hard and difficult trying feel fulfilled when I already feel like I achieve so much and I keep going into debt and never seem to get ahead.
4. When should I quit my job and just pursue my side hustle?
5. I want to start a business hosting live concerts in Greece with Greek and international performers.
Quotation:“Destiny is not a matter of chance. It is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.” William Jennings BryanClick To Tweet
Your Challenge This Week:
Are you coasting toward your destiny or are you creating your future?
Our Acres of Diamonds Cruise – http://www.48days.com/cruise/
Social Media Marketing World – lots of you are asking about this one conference that I attend every year. March 20-22, 2019 San Diego https://events.socialmediaexaminer.com/amember/aff/go/48affiliate