[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/workyoulove/48Days-2019-02-08.mp3″ social_gplus=”false” social_linkedin=”true” social_pinterest=”true” social_email=”true” ]
Can you change your destiny? A discouraged listener believes she has no chance in life – that it’s probably the way we were born that determines our destiny. Do you agree? I don’t want to paint it as being easy, but I certainly believe we can draw a line in the sand based on our past life, and decide what we want our future to be. Send me your comments about how we can help this lady at [email protected]
Episode #650 February 08, 2019
Hi, this is Dan Miller – and yes you’re listening to the 48 Days Radio show – where each week we take 48 minutes to dive into real life questions about finding your passion, deciding what kind of life you want to live – and then finding or creating work that allows you to show up every day, excited to be able to do something that is meaningful, fulfilling – and profitable. This is where normal, indecision and ambiguity come to die. Welcome to the 48 Days Radio Show.
Questions this week:
1. I have no chance in this life – maybe it’s the way we were born.
2. I graduated at 38 years old from college. Where can I find a prescription to live the rest of my life doing the work I would love?
3. It makes life so hard and difficult trying feel fulfilled when I already feel like I achieve so much and I keep going into debt and never seem to get ahead.
4. When should I quit my job and just pursue my side hustle?
5. I want to start a business hosting live concerts in Greece with Greek and international performers.
Quotation:“Destiny is not a matter of chance. It is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.” William Jennings BryanClick To Tweet
Your Challenge This Week:
Are you coasting toward your destiny or are you creating your future?
Our Acres of Diamonds Cruise – https://www.48days.com/cruise/
Social Media Marketing World – lots of you are asking about this one conference that I attend every year. March 20-22, 2019 San Diego https://events.socialmediaexaminer.com/amember/aff/go/48affiliate