[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/workyoulove/48Days-2018-11-02.mp3″ social_gplus=”false” social_linkedin=”true” social_email=”true” ]
Are you following your dream or are you paid so well, it is holding you back from following your dream?
Episode #634 November 02, 2018
Hi, this is Dan Miller – and yes you’re listening to the 48 Days Radio show – where each week we take 48 minutes to dive into real life questions about finding your passion, deciding what kind of life you want to live – and then finding or creating work that allows you to show up every day, excited to be able to do something that is meaningful, fulfilling – and profitable. This is where normal, indecision and ambiguity come to die. Welcome to the 48 Days Radio Show.
1. I stopped my son’s bully with this simple move.
2. Should I get a job, start/build a business or work online? We look at the possibilities for a blind listener as well as a listener who has started a business but is running out funds.
3. People always want to just keep you where you are now–what your resume shows.
4. I think that my advice and instructions would help everyone who has such problems and put an end to their financial stress. How can I get paid for this? Let’s look at the possibilities of writing a book and how it is ONE part of generating income.
5. I have been employed at this company for 15 yrs. now making over $100K. I have been miserable for 15 yrs. How do I muster the courage to leave such a lucrative job to follow my dream?
[bctt tweet=”Work without love is slavery. – Mother Teresa” username=”@48daysteam”]
Social Media Marketing World – lots of you are asking about this one conference that I attend every year. March 20-22, 2019 San Diego
Gusto – Gusto is a software program for handling your payroll and benefits. Sign up today as a 48 Days listener and you’ll get 3 months free once you run your first payroll. Just go to Gusto.com/48DAYS