As we start a new year, we all must realize that how this ear goes for us depends on the decisions we make. You must CHOOSE to demand the best for yourself.
Episode #758 January 01, 2021
Hi this is Dan Miller – and yes you’re listening to the 48 Days Radio show – where each week we take 48 minutes to dive into real life questions about finding your passion, deciding what kind of life you want to live – and then finding or creating work that allows you to show up every day, excited to be able to do something that is meaningful, fulfilling – and profitable. This is where normal, indecision and ambiguity come to die. Welcome to the 48 Days Radio Show.
Over 1,000,000 podcasts – thanks for keeping us in the top 1%.
What are Ten Characteristics of People who end up Rich?
Ten Characteristics of People who end up Rich (with “I am” inserted – thanks to Roxanne Williams)
- I am Expecting Success
- I am Creating a clear plan
- I am Working Hard
- I am Avoiding Debt
- I am Being teachable and a lifelong learner
- I am Exercising self-control, persistence, and delayed gratification.
- I am Accepting Personal Responsibility
- I am Keeping Good Company
- I am Remaining Opportunity conscious
- I am Enjoying the present but planning for the future
Where will I find the time to accomplish my goals?
Get my formula for starting your business (or accomplishing your goals) with 15 hours per week.
3 questions to ask yourself to be sure you demand the best for yourself and live out your own dreams:
- What is one thing that you are doing right now that is not your heart’s desire but rather, it’s something you think others expect of you?
- What is one small change you can make to move toward being more authentic to your own dreams?
- What is an action step you can move in that direction?
Join us for Think and Grow Rich
The 48 Days Eagles Community will be going through this life-changing book together this year. Click here to join us.
Quotation:“How long are you going to wait before you demand the best for yourself?” EpictetusClick To Tweet
If you find this podcast helpful, please Subscribe and Review it on iTunes. It’s a great way to support the show and only takes a few seconds.
Have a Question for Dan?
Send your questions to askdan@48Days.com