1. Should I find a career with no sales at all?
2. I’m 3 years from retirement – should I change direction now?
3. Is this a dream from God or a selfish fantasy?
4. The life is draining out of me – should I stay?
Quotation – “Entrepreneurs are people who do not require the social approval of their peers to move forward with their ideas.” — Malcolm Gladwell
- To Sell Is Human: The Surprising Truth about Moving Others
- Entreleadership: 20 Years of Practical Business Wisdom from the Trenches
The Ultimate Advantage Cruise – Feb 2015
Tuesday night Brainstorming Sessions in the 48Days.net community.
$48 for 10 hardback books – access to a unique landing page and 2 tele seminars – Oct 1st and Nov 18th.