1. How would you like to make a million dollars wearing this shirt?
2. I feel as if the existence of the rich necessitates the existence of the poor, like it’s a zero-sum game.
3. I’m a CPA with 6 years of experience but I’ve spent most of that time being very frustrated with the “just grind it out” culture.
4. I’m afraid I’m not brave enough to step out and do more yet with my writing.
5. To what extent does being transparent hurt your leadership?
Quotation – “Poverty is not as much a lack of money as it is a lack of choice. But then that lack of choice is often only an illusion – the choice was there all along.” Dan Miller
please visit audiblepodcast.com/
My recommended AUDIOBOOKs for this week:
Thou Shall Prosper: Ten Commandments for Making Money – By Daniel Lapin
The Legacy Journey: A Radical View of Biblical Wealth and Generosity – By Dave Ramsey
Want Dan to help you create a plan? Click Here
Creativity for Sale – free book from Jason SurfrApp
The Ultimate Advantage Cruise – Feb 2015
Tuesday night Brainstorming Sessions in the 48Days.net community