[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/workyoulove/48Days-2018-12-14.mp3″ social_gplus=”false” social_linkedin=”true” social_pinterest=”true” social_email=”true” ]
Should I stay or move on? A listener knows what he can do but is not sure he wants to continue. We unpack how to start with your known abilities but then how to move into a unique application that gives you extraordinary success.
Episode #642 December 14, 2018
Hi, this is Dan Miller – and yes you’re listening to the 48 Days Radio show – where each week we take 48 minutes to dive into real life questions about finding your passion, deciding what kind of life you want to live – and then finding or creating work that allows you to show up every day, excited to be able to do something that is meaningful, fulfilling – and profitable. This is where normal, indecision and ambiguity come to die. Welcome to the 48 Days Radio Show.
- The thing that I struggle with is I’m not sure if I’m completely sold out on this kind of occupation.
- I have a business idea of placing and maintaining bird feeders in my community.
- Update on being a sleazy salesperson in real estate.
- Any advice you have in setting up an agreement with an advantage distributor for books and curriculum materials?
- I’m almost 50 years old and have had to go back to taking IT jobs again, drive Uber and other side jobs to pay bills.
Quotation:Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs. — Farrah Gray Click To Tweet
Call to Action
Whose dream are you building?
Social Media Marketing World – lots of you are asking about this one conference that I attend every year. March 20-22, 2019 San Diego