Finding Your Sweet Spot


There IS a unique place where YOUR talent AND YOUR passion meet with the world’s willingness to pay you.

We call that your SWEET SPOT

It’s different for each person.

I’ll help you find yours in this Masterclass.

According to research, 70% of adults don’t have the opportunity to do what they do best. It is the other 30% that society celebrates as the innovators and game changers. But there’s nothing special about those people; they simply find ways to succeed in their strengths.
By discovering your unique strengths and passions and determining where they intersect with something people are willing to pay for, you can find your Sweet Spot.

In this training, we’ll look at:
• The difference between your vocation (or calling), career and job.
• How to break free from what society says are valuable skills and abilities.
• A formula for planning your daily activities so you can begin to focus on your uniqueness and do that with excellence.

Categories: , SKU: FYSS


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Finding Your Sweet Spot”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Post comment