My job is killing me
- I have ADD, and I hate using it as an excuse, however my mind switches tracks so often I cant seem to make any traction on anything.
- I currently have a day job that makes $24/hour and would like to know if I should use that same rate when calculating my time and cost for a product or should I start out at something lower like $15 till I gain more of a following?
- I feel like my job is physically killing me via exhaustion, and I’m having unhealthy, terrible thoughts 100% of the time.
- I was fired from my job a year ago and so I decided to turn my part time income of teaching yoga into a full time adventure.
- My career has 2 of the 3 legs of the stool, the leg that is missing is passion!
“It is the working man who is the happy man. It is the idle man who is the miserable man.” Benjamin Franklin
audiblepodcast.com/48days – Get a copy of The ADHD Advantage: What You Thought Was a Diagnosis May Be Your Greatest Strength