The benefits of practicing gratitude
I have a little trick to remind me of to practice gratitude each day. It lifts my spirit, makes me more active, improves my marriage, and adds to the love I have for my work. I hope you’ve got a little stone in your life.
Episode #728 May 29, 2020
Hi this is Dan Miller – and yes you’re listening to the 48 Days Radio show – where each week we take 48 minutes to dive into real life questions about finding your passion, deciding what kind of life you want to live – and then finding or creating work that allows you to show up every day, excited to be able to do something that is meaningful, fulfilling – and profitable. This is where normal, indecision and ambiguity come to die. Welcome to the 48 Days Radio Show.
Doing this will make you want to exercise more.
Want to feel better about your life – do this.
Here’s a tip to get a promotion and a raise.
Why I carry a stone in my pocket.
My little gratitude stone is perhaps the most powerful, least expensive thing I own.
Quotation:“If the only prayer you said was ‘Thank you’, that would be enough.” Meister EckhartClick To Tweet
Get the Entrepreneur’s Checklist — 48 Tips To Take Your Business from Concept To Reality https://www.48dayseagles.com/checklist
Interested in my “Will It Fly?” Intensives? Join us in the 48 Days Eagles Community, where the opportunity is part of your membership.
- If you want to exercise more, try listing 5 things you’re grateful for first
- Write a Gratitude Letter and deliver it. You’ll feel better for the next month
- Want to stop thinking about the negative things in your marriage? List the great things about your spouse
- Want to get a raise at work? Express gratitude for the job you have
- Want a reminder to express gratitude more – come up with your own reminder – mine’s a little smooth stone in my pocket
How You Can Help The Show
If you find this podcast helpful, please Subscribe and Review it on iTunes. It’s a great way to support the show and only takes a few seconds.
Have a Question for Dan?
Send your questions to [email protected]