1. Should I “dumb down” my resume in order to get a JOB?
2. I have ADD so I’ll always be poor.
3. What are the basic components of running a mastermind group?
4. Please share your definition and thoughts about taking a leap of faith.
5. Should I agree to train others what I do and ultimately lose my job?
“Work is love made visible. And if you cannot work with love but only with distaste, it is better that you should leave your work and sit at the gate of the temple and take alms of those who work with joy. For if you bake bread with indifference, you bake a bitter bread that feeds but half man’s hunger. And if you grudge the crushing of the grapes, your grudge distills a poison in the wine. And if you sing though as angels, and love not the singing, you muffle man’s ears to the voices of the day and the voices of the night.” Kahil Gibran, from “The Prophet”
Registration for Innovate – opens Monday, February 3rd at 10:00 AM Central Time
Link to Udemy – for Mastermind course The Ultimate Advantage