What keeps people motivated in jobs that stink?
- Is tipping demeaning or a reasonable reward?
- How often do you put your full goals list in front of you and focus on it?
- I’d love to make a living creating and performing music, but I’m not seeing many ways to do that.
- When working in a field that is somewhat repetitive, what keeps people motivated?
- What are the main reasons people find themselves in careers/jobs that they are unhappy doing?
“An artist is not paid for his labor but for his vision.” – James Whistler
Mentioned in Podcast
audiblepodcast.com/48days The Dream Manager: Achieve Results Beyond Your Dreams by Helping Your Employees Fulfill Theirs By Matthew Kelly
48Days.com/amazon If you want to know how to get started selling on Amazon
48Days.com/acres – for all potential 48 Days Seminar coordinators
Harrys.com – use 48Days as the code to get $5.00 off your purchase of Dan’s favorite razor
48Days.com/Mondays – Dan’s 5-step process for dealing with change
https://www.48days.com/video – If you’re just getting started on the 48 Days process
Coaching with Excellence – February 4–5th, 2016
The Ultimate Advantage Cruise – February 2017
48 Days Coaching Mastery Program – for those wanting to build a high level business in coaching