On January 28th, at 7:00 PM Central Time I connected with over 1000 of you who registered for my open teleseminar – “My Work, My Life: Entrepreneur Startup”
- We’ll be addressing how to clarify your Passion
- How to find money for your startup idea
- How much time it should take to replace your income now
- And much more.
Here are just some of the questions pouring in now:
- Peter — I want to start my own business but my mind focus is on the negative more than the positive I will get out of the challenge of starting new.
- Chris – How do you balance new baby and a dream?
- Paul – How do I re-ignite passion in my lifelong dream that has died?
- Chris – I’m extremely ambitious and passionate, but find walls of self-doubt and criticism preventing me from being my true self at work. How can I be more confident in the person God made me to be???
- Tim – How do I balance my passion with the need to be financially responsible to my family?
- Ray – How can I more effectively make my business a ministry?
- Kevin – I have a good paying job. But don’t like where I live, and want to start my own business. Is I wrong to expect my family to move and mix up our lives for a new life and business I don’t know for sure will work?
- Wendy – How can I become a sharper person? Read good books, be around people I want to be like, find a good church and get involved, etc
As you can see these are deep questions, not just about how to get a business license or find customers, but about how to find the direction and courage to move off the beaten path. We can’t cover it all in 70 minutes – but we’ll address a whole lot of issues to get you started.
Check out the replay of the teleseminar “My Work, My Life: Entrepreneur Startup”. There’s no cost – just a benefit of being part of the 48 Days community. In the live call I suggest additional resources based on some of the questions we address.