Don’t crowd your day with work
- I am having trouble keeping jobs. I need help.
- I lost my job a month ago and started a new one this week. I got a text from my boss this morning saying I’m done.
- My husband is 31, is a college grad and has hopped around different jobs and has not really found anything that he finds fulfilling.
- I feel like a rocket car primed and ready to explode that can’t get into first gear.
- I thought I could make money from my writing – and you just left me hanging.
“ The truly efficient laborer will not crowd his day with work, but will saunter to his task, surrounded by a wide halo of ease and leisure, and then do what he loves best. — Thoreau
Today’s show is brought to you by Casper Mattress – use sleepyoulove as the code to get $50.00 off your purchase of Dan’s favorite mattress
Escaping Shawshank – special discount code for podcast listeners: freedom2015
Coaching with Excellence – September 3-4th