48Days.net member Jack Warren from Illinois posted a forum question, wondering what it is about attending events at the Sanctuary that make them so special. A reasonable question – isn’t it just one more time of sitting in a seat hearing new and helpful information? This week we’ll have another gang here for Coaching with Excellence and spots are being filled quickly for another Innovate coming up May 22-23.
Let’s just take a quick look at the things that may make a visit to the Sanctuary different from any training event you’ve ever attended. Here are a few things people have experienced while learning how to live more fully.
- Eating mulberries right off the tree
- Experiencing a 350’ zipline
- Watching bees busy at work making honey
- Walking the nature trail back through the woods
- Unveiling the magnificent bronze Eagle sculpture
- Sharing a cake from Cake Boss
- Enjoying a hayride behind Dan’s John Deere tractor
- Decorate your own cupcakes
- Receiving free books and gifts from other attendees
- Sitting around the bonfire
- Becoming part of Dan & Joanne’s family
- Walking back our neighbor’s long lane for a fresh-from-the-garden meal under a full moon
- Renewal of wedding vows by an attendee couple
- Seeing 30 wild turkeys eating just outside our conference window
- Watching 40-50 cardinals at one time at the feeders
- Having granddaughter Clara selling her home-made muffins from her own booth
- Having burgers made from Famous Dave’s big red truck on our property
- Seeing Aristotle – the eagle carved from a cedar tree
- Having dessert in Dan & Joanne’s peaceful home
- Hearing the sounds of nature rather than horns and sirens
- Sharing life together with others serious about living more fully
We also intend to provide content from world-class presenters to put you solidly on track for work that is meaningful, purposeful, and profitable.
So if you just want some information you can read a book or watch an online video. If you want a normal conference sitting in a cold hotel surrounded by concrete and asphalt – sign up today for any of those wonderful events. If you want an once-in-a-lifetime experience that will enhance your life, come join us – the next open event is Innovate – on May 22-23.