1. I am a pastor and musician with a very adventurous spirit that gets unsettled about every 3 years.
2. I have a factory job that is predictable and I hate it. I crave variety & freedom throughout my day.
3. I’m trying to distinguish between what I’m good at and what I care about.
4. How do you handle the overwhelming tsunami of neglect and disorganization left in the wake of a 3-year depressed state?
5. How do I determine if self-employment is feasible – or if it is right for me?
6. Are there any useful tips you might suggest to help squelch the little man(or woman) sitting on our shoulders?
Share this Post