1. I haaate what I am doing now, but can’t leap straight into my dream vocation.
2. My payplan was just changed. Is this a blessing in disguise?
3. Could my novelty product make me an extra $500?
4. How much is age a factor in getting an interview for a second-act career? I’m 56.
5. I am 53 with arthritis in my knees. I’m looking for some career that will allow me to continue working.
Michael Potter success (FinancialProverbs.com) because:
I identified what I wanted to do
I identified a need
I identified a path
I identified the possibilities
Share this Post