The DISC Personality Test for Life Coaches offers a unique resource tool and product for your coaching business. Life Coaches can add it to their coaching packages, workshops, etc. or they can resell the personality tests on their own websites.
Many coaches use it as the starting point to all of their one-on-one and group coaching because it jumpstarts them into an immediate connection with their client and opens the door quickly to awareness, which is the first step to any coaching service.
- What Are the DISC Personality Types?
- DISC Profile Explained
- New Group Dynamics Report!
- 4 Powerful Profiles To Choose From (with Bulk Pricing for Life Coaches)
- Customization and Resale Options for Coaches When Purchasing In Bulk
- Getting Started with DISC Coaching
- Get Certified To Use DISC In Your Business
- Coaching Mastery – the Full Toolbox for Coaches
Introducing Group Dynamics Report
The Group Dynamics report is a powerful way to gain insights for an entire team or organization! Utilize any of our profile options – Classic, Christian or Sales and then pull up to 70 individual reports together* for an analysis of how they all work together!
The Group Dynamics report includes:
- A percentage breakdown of the group based on style (DISC)
- The group dynamics under standard conditions
- The group dynamics under stress
- A breakdown of the group’s characteristics (low to high) in 6 key areas:
- Tips for improving the synergy of the group based on the results
You have four powerful profiles to choose from. Want to know exactly what each report offers?
Click on one of the images below to download a sample report:
We call this the Classic Personality Profile because it gives you everything you need to start on your path of self discovery, to improve your life and to find or create work you love.
Interested in not only learning about your personality style, but how it fits into your Spiritual gifts and values? The Christian Gifts and Values Profile includes the 48 Days Classic Profile, PLUS a Spiritual Gifts inventory to help you understand possible areas of gifting in your life and the areas of ministry in which you can actively be involved AND a Values Style Profile to help you understand the internal value system you use daily to make judgments about tasks, relationships, issues, events, and goals.
No matter what business you are in, we are ALL selling something. Even in your personal relationships, sales tactics work in deepening connections, as you are relating with the other person and identifying their needs before moving forward with your own agenda.
The information in our Sales Style Report is designed to help you become a better salesperson. By understanding your inherent selling style you will be better able to communicate, motivate, persuade and ultimately close more deals, move more product or sell more services. On top of that, it helps you understand how to sell to the different personality styles so you really are able to identify and connect with them.
We all know diets can fail, and exercise programs fizzle as your attitude sees it as a necessary evil and a drudgery you must endure. But when you learn what motivates you and best fitness tips for your style, you may just find something that really sticks!
This personality profile takes your unique personality style and helps you see exactly what type of fitness program fits you best.
The Group Dynamics report is a powerful way to gain insights for your whole team as a unit! Utilize any of our profile options – Classic, Christian or Sales and then pull up to 70 individual reports together* for an analysis of how they all work together!
Purchasing In Bulk and Customizing for Your Coaching Business
Any of these profiles can be purchased in larger quantities at reduced rates, and can be fully customized with your branding as well as additional content.
Simply click through to any of the profiles above, and you’ll see options to purchase in multiples of five for drastic discounts.
With a 5-report minimum order, you get:
- Your logo/branding on the front cover
- Additional pages – add in your company mission statement, a note from the founder/pastor, bonus materials such as a video, link to eBook or product, etc
- Rearrange the order of pages to whatever fits
- Optional Biblical references and career match (can omit all Biblical for secular roles, delete the career match for hiring purposes, etc)
- Custom email support for your needs
You can even resell the DISC Personality Profiles on your website.
How To Build Your Coaching Business —
the 48 Days Coaching Mastery Program
DISC Certification coupled with our Coaching 101 Course, one-on-one coaching with Dan Miller and his daughter Ashley Logsdon and ongoing support via weekly trainings make up the 48 Days Coaching Mastery Program. The Coaching Mastery Program gives you the exact steps and accountability to make your vision to become a successful coach a reality. Click here to find out more.
Want to Be DISC Certified Yourself?
If all this DISC Information excites you as much as it does us, you may want to consider becoming DISC Certified. We have a 4-hour online course, that also provides you with 10 personality assessments to practice and learn with. More info
* When purchasing the Group Dynamics Report, you must have at least 5 individual reports as well (purchased separately) to pull together for the Group Dynamics Report.