Personality Test for Employers
With the DISC Personality Test for Employers, you are able to understand a candidates personality and communication style and how that fits into the dynamics of your existing team when hiring.
You are also able to determine the best fits for various job responsibilities and roles. These decisions are not only based on skills.
- What Are the DISC Personality Types?
- DISC Profile Explained
- New Group Dynamics Report!
- 4 Powerful Profiles To Choose From
- Customization Options for Businesses When Purchasing In Bulk
- DISC Coaching For Teams and Businesses
- Get Certified To Use DISC In Your Business
- How To Use DISC Personality Assessments In Your Coaching Business
How the DISC Personality Test Can Help You In Your Business
Building a successful team is not just about abilities. We find that behavior and personality is a much better predictor of where a person will function with success than raw ability. And the goal is to not only look at what the person is doing, but the root personality traits that show why they are acting that way.
If you’re frustrated with your leadership, struggling to motivate your team, looking for team-building or performance review resources, experiencing high employee turnover, or looking for solid resources to hire the right fit, then the DISC Personality Test for Employers is for you.
The DISC Personality Test can give you information on:
- Understanding someon’s personality style
- Motivational Characteristics of their behavioral style
- Best ways to communicate with them
- And much, much more
Whether you’re hiring a new employee, working toward building a strong cohesive team or looking at how to divide job responsibilities and motivate your team to success, the DISC Personality Analysis provides you a wealth of information.
Introducing Group Dynamics Report
The Group Dynamics report is a powerful way to gain insights for your whole team as a unit! Utilize any of our profile options – Classic, Christian or Sales and then pull up to 70 individual reports together* for an analysis of how they all work together!
The Group Dynamics report includes:
- A percentage breakdown of your team based on style (DISC)
- The group dynamics under standard conditions
- The group dynamics under stress
- A breakdown of your team’s characteristics (low to high) in 6 key areas:
- Tips for improving the synergy of your team based on the results
You have four powerful profiles to choose from. Want to know exactly what each report offers?
Click on one of the images below to download a sample report:
This assessment is for those businesses that are interested in not only learning about your personality style of their employees/team members, but how it fits into their Spiritual gifts and values? The Christian Gifts and Values Profile includes the 48 Days Classic Profile, PLUS a Spiritual Gifts inventory to help you understand possible areas of gifting and the areas of ministry to best focus on as well as a Values Style Profile to help understand the internal value system used daily to make judgments about tasks, relationships, issues, events, and goals.CLICK FOR SAMPLE REPORT
The information in our Sales Style Report is designed to help understand a person’s inherent selling style as well as how to help them become a better salesperson to ultimately close more deals, move more product or sell more services. On top of that, it provides information on how to understand how to sell to the different personality styles so you really are able to identify and connect with them (a great sales tool for your team).CLICK FOR SAMPLE REPORT
We all know diets can fail, and exercise programs fizzle as your attitude sees it as a necessary evil and a drudgery you must endure. But when you learn what motivates you and best fitness tips for your style, you may just find something that really sticks!
This personality profile takes your unique personality style and helps you see exactly what type of fitness program fits you best.CLICK FOR SAMPLE REPORT
Purchasing In Bulk and Customizing for Your Business
Any of these profiles can be purchased in larger quantities at reduced rates, and can be fully customized with your branding as well as additional content.
Simply click through to any of the profiles above, and you’ll see options to purchase in multiples of five for drastic discounts.
With a 5-report minimum order, you get:
- Your logo/branding on the front cover
- Additional pages – add in your company mission statement, a note from the founder/pastor, bonus materials such as a video, link to eBook or product, etc
- Rearrange the order of pages to whatever fits
- Optional Biblical references and career match (can omit all Biblical for secular roles, delete the career match for hiring purposes, etc)
- Custom email support for your needs
* When purchasing the Group Dynamics Report, you must have at least 5 individual reports as well (purchased separately) to pull together for the Group Dynamics Report.
Need Someone To Help You Understand It All?
Ashley Logsdon, Dan Miller’s daughter, who has been part of the 48 Days business for 15 plus years, specializes in the DISC Personality Test and works directly with businesses on understanding individual personality profiles and the Group Dynamics Report and helps develop a plan for individuals as well as your team. E-mail Ashley directly for DISC Coaching Services.
Want to Be DISC Certified Yourself?
If all this DISC Information excites you as much as it does us, you may want to consider becoming DISC Certified. We have a 4-hour online course, that also provides you with 10 personality assessments to practice and learn with. You can be the DISC go-to for your business! More information.
Still have questions? Our DISC Specialists are happy to lend you a hand. Reach out to us anytime.