I’m Missing Something
1. I am missing that “something” inside that says “yes, this is what I want”. How do I find this “something” ?
2. I just can’t seem to figure out what my calling is. What was I put on this planet to do? What in the world am I here for?
3. What credentials do you think would be required for a Management Coach? I have a BS in Civil Engineering, but that does not reflect management capabilities.
4. How do I handle possible copyright issues by using the quotes from famous people that I used to generate an idea or point-of-interest in a blog post or book I may write?
5. I am currently stuck in a career that is dragging me down. I dread each morning going to work, but I also have feelings of guilt because I know there are thousands of people without jobs. I have been dealing with this day after day for at least a couple of years now, and something needs to change.
6. I was just wondering what should be my first approach to opening a Christian cafe/ social club for my community. No, I have never run a business before but grew up with a mother who owned her own store/restaurant and rented apartments.
7. I am looking at purchasing an existing landscaping company with good sales and margins. I am a Mechanical Engineer by degree, but I love being outside and talking to people (atypical engineer). While I think this is a good opportunity, I am concerned by whether I have narrowed my view of potential businesses too much.]]>
Share this Post