1. I am a teacher in a public elementary school. I love what I do, but I am struggling with the low income and high-expense requirements of maintaining my teaching license. We’re barely making ends meet. What can I do to increase my income?
2. I have 30 tax clients currently and am looking for an inexpensive yet effective way to grow my individual and business client base more quickly.
3. I was wondering about putting affiliate links to some seed companies and other general gardening e-books at the end of an e-book I am working on about growing and using herbs.
4. I stopped dreaming so long ago that I can’t even remember what I loved to do. I just remember loving baseball more than anything else. Maybe I should get a glove and a ball and find a wall and play catch with myself for a dozen hours, and my dreams might start to come back.
5. I remember that you mentioned in your “48 Days” book that anyone could ask to be a distributor for a book. How would I go about doing this?
6. I want to give away clothes…and I do. I rented a storage unit and filled it up with donated clothes that I give away for free on Saturdays. How can I make a business of this? I love it, but the people I serve are pretty poor, hence the free clothes.]]>
Share this Post