Sure, times are tough for lots of us. Are you going to go down in flames or are you still confident there are opportunities out there?
1. Should I pay a $25,000 franchise fee to make 6 figures?
2. I have one foot on the dock and one on the boat. How do I decide when to cast away?
3. Where I can I purchase books for “pennies in the dollar?”
4. I find it hard to write a resume “specifically tailored for each job.”
5. I am a 50-yr-old artist. Love to sculpt and paint but struggle with marketing.
6. I have not worked full-time for 9 years. How do I now compete with 20-yr-olds for jobs?]]>
Share this Post