Stay humble and be underpaid – or move on?
· I’ve been fired and I’m suing the company. How do I tell a potential employer about this?
· How do I need to handle taxes as a self-employed individual
· I know what to do but don’t act – is there any hope for me?
· I have strong academic abilities but don’t know what to do with that
· How can I get paid for my ideas?
· Despite vast experience, successful leadership, implementation of many projects, and achieving unprecedented cost savings, I have never been promoted to Director level or beyond. Should I continue to humble myself, work as to the Lord and wait to be “exalted in due time,” …or is it time to move on?]]>
Share this Post