Know What You Want Teleseminar
ONLY AVAILABLE THROUGH 48DAYS.COM
Read below how you can listen in for only $17
In this audio download, we address goal-setting and why it’s important in laying out your life. The shear effort of writing things down imprints it in our brains and creates more accountability than a simple “I should…”
In this teleseminar, Dan addresses:
- Creating success in all 7 areas of your life
- How to put yourself in the 3% category
- Why goal setters bypass the other 97%
- Balancing family and work
- How to be prepared for and capitalize on change
- 47% of jobs we’ll have in 2014 have not yet been created!
- Is all change good? Or is all change bad?
- How to keep from being a “victim”
- How to seize the opportunities
Goal Setting Worksheet
Life Directions Reflections Worksheet
Just to reiterate, not only do you get 48 minutes of LIVE audio from Dan laying out how to create your game plan for work with purpose, but you also get:
- A chance to ask your questions before and during the call
- Instant Replay access to the teleseminar
- Did we mention it’s only $17?
Know What You Want…and GET IT!
Listen anytime on your computer!
Includes the Goal Setting Worksheet and Life Directions Worksheet
You’ll immediately land on the teleconference page and also get an email with a link to get back to it. You’ll have access to fun resources, including your worksheets, and you can download the event to play anytime you want.
digested each chapter. Chapter 7 clearly states 79 % of all the good positions come from personal recommendation, therefore networking is key. A friend runs the Life Keys Ministry in my church (a vocational ministry). As he is a sales and marketing professional I asked that he meet to brain storm ideas. Then God began his work. At the end of our meeting, he completely surprised me by saying his company had a sales opening. One thing led to another and that day I submitted my resume. I researched the new company, met with one of their affiliates and wrote a progress report on that experience. I submitted it during one of the interviews. Networking also led me to speak to a professional who coached me on the interview process. Three interviews and 6 weeks later I have a new job that I am excited about. My story shows how one excellent book really can change a life. – Thomas