If you are truly serious about being a coach, our best option is the Coaching Mastery Program. Not only will you be certified by 48 Days, but you will have six months of in-depth training to ensure you not only understand the business of coaching, but also how to make it a profitable business.
If, however, you want to just look at the core “nuts and bolts” of coaching first, our Coaching 101 Program is a great start. (If you choose to go through the Mastery Program later on, we’ll deduct the cost of Coaching 101 from the application!)
The entire fee for this program is $697.
Here are some of the components of the 48 Days Coaching 101 program:
- Worksheets and Audio Lessons – You’ll receive worksheets for each session and a full audio (48-60 minutes) of Dan walking you through the principles, both of doing the coaching and of running your business.
- Full Transcripts - There are roughly six hours of audio broken up into six sessions – we provide the full transcript in an easy-to-read PDF format
- Videos - There are three videos throughout the session, incorporating additional ideas and breaking up the audio.
- Track Your Progress - This is all set up through DigitalChalk.com – you can take notes during the process, track where you are, and watch slides that go along with the audio – it’s a virtual classroom!
- Competency Overview Form – This is a 15-page outline to help you describe your own understanding of coaching and to flesh out the business components that will ensure your success. Upon submitting that Competency Overview, Dan will review it and make any comments or suggestions he feels would be helpful. If it appears you are in fact prepared to coach successfully, you have mastered the course and pass the class! At this point, you may seriously want to consider upgrading to the Coaching Mastery Program.
- The outline for the six sessions is as follows. You will clearly see that there is an alternating focus, going back and forth from “the practice of coaching” to “the business of coaching.”
1. What is Coaching?
a. Who is a Coach
b. Why is Coaching growing in popularity?
c. What do people look for in a Coach?
d. How do we listen effectively and create trust?
e. Review of ICF Code of Ethics
2. Coaching Business Basics
a. Business licenses, taxes, insurance, etc.
b. Corporate entities
c. Clarification of Services offered
d. Forms, Agreements, Contracts
e. Payment Options
3. Facilitating Client Progress
b. Time Schedules
c. Creating Awareness
d. Designing Action Plans
e. Fostering Progress
4. Business Growth
a. How often
b. How long
c. How much
d. Guerrilla Marketing
e. Referral Sources
5. Producing Results
a. Goal Setting
b. Reviewing Coaching Plan
c. Ongoing Checkpoints
d. Seeing larger and unexpected goals
6. Unique Business Tools
e. Affiliate Relationships
f. Selling products – your own and others – and more
The entire fee for this virtual class is $697.
*What does the Coaching with Excellence Event offer that goes beyond the Coaching 101 Program for $697? LOTS! This is the equivalent of just purchasing a textbook vs. going to a college course. You get interaction from others, questions posed and worked through, personal assessment of your specific situation, and, since the Coaching 101 Program really addresses the business logistics, we spend much of our time together covering the rest of the story–marketing, leveraging, additional income generators, etc. Plus, it’s great food and fellowship!
If you know coaching is your goal and you want the best of everything, the 48 Days Coaching Mastery Program is the best option for you- become a 48 Days Certified Coach!
*Coaching 101 is included in the Mastery Program!