New York Times best-selling author Dan Miller helps you better understand and organize your God-given skills, personality traits, values, dreams, and passions. In turn, you’ll see clear patterns form that point you toward successful career decisions. Packed with modern insight and timeless wisdom, here is a step-by-step process for creating a Life Plan and translating it into meaningful, satisfying daily work.
With plenty of smart ideas for thriving in today’s changing workforce, this revised edition also includes fresh tips on career search and resume tools, interview skills, negotiating salaries, and more. With both updated and brand new content, you will find everything you need to move you toward finding work that you love in just 48 Days.
- Discover your God-given and perhaps buried talents
- Take those talents and create a clear focus
- Embrace the “gift” of meaningful work
- Experience the absolute release that comes from finding your passion
- Understand the differences between “vocation,” “career,” and “job”
- Learn from the shared life stories of those already living the 48 Days principles
- Go through defeat and “failure” and come back twice as strong
- Find job possibilities that never appear in the newspaper or online
- Make $1,000 a minute by negotiating your offer
- Turn your own ideas into extraordinary income
- Decide whether you want a “traditional job” or one of the new work models
- Recognize the only kind of “education” that has value
- Build up your assets , even while unemployed
- Find your IDEAL WORK – and LOVE it!
Save when you purchase in bulk!