Stay away from negative “friends”
- Here’s how I’m attending Escaping Shawshank! Update on Caleb’s progress
- I’m trying to jump-start my career and it’s depressing to get negative feedback from family and friends.
- I am discouraged because I feel like I’m not qualified and worthless.
- What can a Christian wife do (besides nagging) to help her husband find a new path and a new direction?
- Would you consider advertising through a vehicle wrap on our 30 ft Airstream?
“Keep away from angry, short-tempered men, lest you learn to be like them and endanger your soul.” Proverbs 22:24-25 (TLB)
The War of Art: Break Through the Blocks and Win Your Inner Creative Battles Paperback – by Steven Pressfield
Steal Like an Artist: 10 Things Nobody Told You About Being Creative — by Austin Kleon
Share this Post